Happy Friday Friends!
We’ve decided to start a series where we share our favorite links. Enjoy! May you be showered with the radiant light of inspiration, or at least be momentarily distracted.
- Life can be agreeable – “[allow] the swollen noodles and bread-mush to rest freely in [your] fingers”
- The world needs more people like this restaurant owner.
- Our friend Deborah shared this awesome song by Sulk.
- This incredible picture of a wave at sunset was on the front page of Reddit this week – by Clark Little Photography.
- Fashion is still alive in the U.S. and we can help it survive by spreading the word.
- My favorite meditation teacher, Tara Brach, shares a story of finding peace at the time of death.
- We love JaniceArtShip’s unique letter mailing business.
- We’re trying to eat less meat, but Josh has had an In-N-Out obsession this week. Will we make this recipe? Only our aching stomachs will tell.